Sapphire Properties is proud of the unparalleled level of after sales service provided to our clients.
Click here to view some of our testimonials.
From the moment, you see the property that you wish to purchase, we will oversee every step of the process up to and beyond you receiving the keys.
Keeping you informed and helping you prepare for each stage of the purchase process is the key to ensuring a smooth completion. Therefore, the after-sales service at Sapphire Properties is as important to us as it is to you our clients and, is what really distinguishes us from other agents in the area. The team at Sapphire Properties “hold your hand” throughout the entire process, this includes but is not limited to.
- Preparation of all relevant contracts required for the sale
- Ensuring the safe receipt of any deposits required for the sale, any payments paid to Sapphire Properties as a deposit are held in a ring-fenced “client account” with our bank.
- Offering information about specialised currency exchange services to ensure the best exchange rate for your money.
- Providing constant communication with all parties in the process (including legal and financial representatives) and providing you with regular updates.
- Ensuring that any documentation such as Escritura (Deeds), NIE certificates, Energy Performance Certificates (EPC) and Declaration Responsible (Habitation Certificates) are obtained prior to completion.
- Providing regular updates on progression of new build/off plan properties, including photographic reports. Please note that progress reports cannot commence until after construction has begun. In addition, we conduct a snag-list report once the property is finished showing matters which we feel need to be addressed by the developers.
- If required, we can attend the notary on the date of completion to ensure the safe possession of the keys. You are then free to collect these from our office in Ciudad Quesada at your convenience during office opening hours.
- We can offer advice on several external services, including but not limited to:
- Furniture and white goods (purchase, delivery and installation)
- Home Insurance
- Car Insurance
- Telephone & Internet connections
- Installation of electrical equipment including air conditioning
- Car hire
- Garden services
- Painters & Decorators
To help us help you, we ask that you...
- Please do not make any travel arrangements for completion or occupation of the property, without having first received confirmation from Sapphire Properties that a completion date has been confirmed with both legal representatives and the notary. We understand your excitement and anticipation, but this could lead to you having unexpected accommodation costs.
- Please contact us prior to making any arrangements or visits to Spain if you wish to take advantage of any of our after-sales services. We would not want to see you in waste time and money by unannounced visits that we are not able to effectively service if our team have prior commitments.
- Please also note that completions are difficult during August as many of the notaries are closed.
If you are looking to purchase a property in the Costa Blanca or Costa Cálida, please keep in mind that with our unique after-sales service you will enjoy the best professional support system available.